News by Guardian Nigeria from The Guardian Nigeria Newspaper – Nigeria and World News Read the complete details here
To celebrate some outstanding alumni members for their achievements and contributions to the society, the Faculty of Management Sciences of Enugu State University of Science and Technology is set to celebrate its homecoming and reunion.
This event billed for Thursday, October 26, 2017 in Enugu under the chairmanship of the President General of Ohaneze Ndigbo worldwide, Chief Nnia Nwodo will feature awards to the state governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, Speaker, Chief Edward Ubosi, Managing Director of Fidelity Bank Plc., Nnamdi Okonkwo , as well as other leaders and technocrats.
Deputy President of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu, and Chairman Board of Directors, Fidelity Bank Plc. Ernest Ebi would be the keynote speakers at the event.
According to the Dean, Faculty of Management Sciences, Prof. Fred Eze, in 32 years of existence, the faculty has produced leaders in top echelons of government and managers who occupy strategic positions in both the private and public sectors of the nation’s economy.
Prof. Ike Ndolo, the reunion committee chairman stated that the event is to celebrate alumni members in their various capacities and investments in national development.
Besides, he noted that the occasion would enable members’ reconnect with the university under the leadership of Prof. Luke Okechukwu Anike, the vice chancellor and chief host.
Here are the latest News stories from 15 Top Sources
- Angola president fires top security chiefs appointed by dos Santos
- Mugabe source of Zimbabwe’s headaches, ZANU-PF plots impeachment
- KENYA SUPREME COURT UPHOLDS PRESIDENT UHURU KENYATTA’S OCTOBER ELECTION WIN
- Demonstrations continue in Togo [no comment]
- Nigerian economy grows 1.4 pct in Q3- Statistics Office
- Investors bet against a happy holidays for retailers
- Deluxe Residences entices home buyers, investors with The Orchard in Lagos
- ‘Smart cities need smart solutions for critical communications and security’- ETELM
- US to assist FG with $1.3m gas project, repatriate stolen assets
- North Korea to be declared terrorists nation
- Tambuwal: For us in Sokoto, Ekwueme’s Death Comes with Extra Pain
- Russia 2018 World Cup: England Legend And Russian Sports Journalist to Conduct Final Draw
- PTAD Begins Verification of Pensioners of Two Defunct Government Outfits
- Education Minister Lays Foundation for 500-Capacity JAMB Test Centre
- President Buhari Calls For Effective Synergy Between Executive and Judiciary
- JUST IN: Nigerian Army promotes 136 officers to generals (SEE LIST)
- Nigeria to establish control programme to tackle Noma disease
- Last held in 2011, Nigeria to conduct assessment of its basic schools
- U.S. to contribute $45.5 million to rehabilitation efforts in North-east
- #BAAD2017: Banky W, Adesua Etomi wed in Court
- Super Eagles: The road to Russia
- Nigeria floats US$3bn dual-tranche bond
- We’re celebrating Ironsi, Fajuyi to open new vista in Igbo-Yoruba relationship —Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo
- Ekwueme: Buhari, Shagari, OBJ, Jonathan, IBB, others pay glowing tributes
- ‘No exams until Mugabe resigns’: Zimbabwe students in mass boycott