News by Channels Television from Channels Television Read the complete details here
Israel will withdraw from the UN’s cultural and education body after a United States decision to do the same on accusations of bias against the Jewish state, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Thursday.
“The prime minister instructed the foreign ministry to prepare Israel’s withdrawal from the organisation alongside the United States,” Netanyahu’s office said in a statement.
Netanyahu “welcomes the decision by President (Donald) Trump to withdraw from UNESCO. This is a courageous and moral decision because UNESCO has become the theatre of the absurd and because instead of preserving history it distorts it.”
Here are the latest News stories from 15 Top Sources
- Togo opposition to go ahead with protests despite Wednesday’s violent clashes
- Ethiopia army banned from Oromia-Somali areas amid peace efforts
- Nigerian State partners Real Madrid; Governor meets Ronaldo, Ramos
- Togo opposition protests to restart; Canada, U.S. issue security alert
- Ethiopia deliberately blocking U.S. Congress resolution on human rights
- Buhari was adequately briefed on poor state of State House Clinic – CMD
- Lagos court releases ex-VP Atiku’s son, Aminu, grants estranged wife custody of children
- JUST IN: Kachikwu, Baru meet with Osinbajo
- Oando reacts to SEC/NSE Suspension
- 2018 Election: Daughter of former Russian mayor runs for president