News by oluchi from Channels Television Read the complete details here
The former governor of Oyo State, Senator Rasidi Ladoja has confirmed his return to the people’s Democratic Party ( PDP) from the Accord Party which he founded and funded.
Ladoja appeared at the unity luncheon of the PDP held in Osogbo which was held to further mend the factions in the party ahead of the coming election.
In his goodwill message, Ladoja said the state must retrace its step from its mistakes to regain dominance of the southwest.
“Once upon a time, this great party reigned in five states of the southwest but because of our mistakes we lost four remaining only Ekiti.
“We have decided to come together now and regain all those lost states starting with Osun in 2018 up to the general election in 2019”.
Also seen at the luncheon was the former governorship candidate of the Social Democratic Party, (SDP) in Oyo State Eng. Seyi Makinde, former Deputy Governor of Lagos State, Chief Mrs Kofoworola Bucknor among others.
Here are the latest News stories from 15 Top Sources
- Senator accusing Police IG of fraud gets bail
- AfDB to invest $24 billion in agriculture in 10 years – Adesina
- How Nigeria can tackle corruption through transparency in property ownership – Experts
- Buhari was adequately briefed on poor state of State House Clinic – CMD
- Lagos court releases ex-VP Atiku’s son, Aminu, grants estranged wife custody of children
- NEMA workers in Minna begins indefinite strike
- China investigates 440 senior officials over corruption
- Buhari congratulates ex-Agric minister, Adesina, on world food prize
- [Updated] Spain to press ahead to suspend Catalan autonomy, calls cabinet meeting
- Monarch sues Osun CP for embarrassing him