News by Kola Olutayo from Ogun State Television Read the complete details here
A former governor of Oyo State, Senator Rasidi Ladoja, has confirmed his return to the people’s Democratic Party from the Accord Party.
The Accord Party was founded by Ladoja.
In his goodwill message at the unity luncheon of the PDP held in Osogbo which was meant to further unite factions in the party ahead of the coming election, Ladoja said Oyo must retrace its steps to regain dominance of the South-West.
He said, “Once upon a time, this great party reigned in five states of the South-West but because of our mistakes we lost four remaining only Ekiti.
“We have decided to come together now and regain all those lost states starting with Osun in 2018 up to the general election in 2019”.
Here are the latest News stories from 15 Top Sources
- Togo opposition to go ahead with protests despite Wednesday’s violent clashes
- Ethiopia army banned from Oromia-Somali areas amid peace efforts
- Nigerian State partners Real Madrid; Governor meets Ronaldo, Ramos
- Togo opposition protests to restart; Canada, U.S. issue security alert
- Ethiopia deliberately blocking U.S. Congress resolution on human rights
- Buhari was adequately briefed on poor state of State House Clinic – CMD
- Lagos court releases ex-VP Atiku’s son, Aminu, grants estranged wife custody of children
- JUST IN: Kachikwu, Baru meet with Osinbajo
- Oando reacts to SEC/NSE Suspension
- 2018 Election: Daughter of former Russian mayor runs for president