6am – Welcome to Ubud!
The jungle paradise of Bali offers an exhilarating mix of all things tranquil and “outdoorsy”. Whether you’re an active couple whose ideal holiday consists of hiking and water rafting or you just want to sink in waterfalls and bathtubs full of flower petals – Ubud’s got you covered!
7am – Tibumana Waterfall, Bingli
Ubud is bursting with breathtakingly beautiful waterfalls but the hidden gem that is Tibumana Waterfall in Bingli is my favourite! Walk 200 steps down towards the river and you will encounter what stunning waterfall dreams are made of! There’s something about standing at the base of the waterfall and feeling the water gush against your skin that will draw a closer connection between you and your partner, so don’t leave without experiencing it!
10am – Tegallalang Rice Terraces
Also known as the Mecca of #CoupleGoals pictures. Venture with your boo into the enchanting terraces of Tegallalang to soak in one of the most calming and mesmerising views in the world! Trek to the very top for sensational views overlooking the jungle.
12:30pm – Folk Kitchen & Espresso
When in Ubud, lounging on a sunbed by the pool and cheating on your diet at one of Bali’s best cafés, Folk Kitchen & Espresso is a must! The menu is overflowing with succulent goodness!
3pm – Water rafting in the Ayung River
Bond over the exciting adventure of water rafting along the longest and most enticing river in Bali! The waters in the lush rainforest promise an unforgettable and thrilling experience of exploring sensational waterfalls, rice paddies, and gorges while paddling through rocks, getting soaked by crashing waves and hanging onto your raft for dear life.
9pm – Romantic dinner at the Private Infinity Pool of La View Restaurant
The Ayung River is one of the most romantic experiences that fine dining and life has to offer. Picture sharing a sensual five-course twilight dinner with your soulmate (because no one else deserves this), while floating in the middle of a private infinity pool under a canopy of stars and having magnificent woodland greenery and the Ayung River as your backdrop. No words or pictures will ever do this experience justice; thankfully my partner was right there to pick my jaw up as it dropped to the floor upon our arrival. The dining experience is, of course, topped off with candles and hundreds of fragrant flower petals.
Here are the latest News stories from 15 Top Sources
- Angola president fires top security chiefs appointed by dos Santos
- Mugabe source of Zimbabwe’s headaches, ZANU-PF plots impeachment
- KENYA SUPREME COURT UPHOLDS PRESIDENT UHURU KENYATTA’S OCTOBER ELECTION WIN
- Demonstrations continue in Togo [no comment]
- Nigerian economy grows 1.4 pct in Q3- Statistics Office
- Investors bet against a happy holidays for retailers
- Deluxe Residences entices home buyers, investors with The Orchard in Lagos
- ‘Smart cities need smart solutions for critical communications and security’- ETELM
- US to assist FG with $1.3m gas project, repatriate stolen assets
- North Korea to be declared terrorists nation
- Tambuwal: For us in Sokoto, Ekwueme’s Death Comes with Extra Pain
- Russia 2018 World Cup: England Legend And Russian Sports Journalist to Conduct Final Draw
- PTAD Begins Verification of Pensioners of Two Defunct Government Outfits
- Education Minister Lays Foundation for 500-Capacity JAMB Test Centre
- President Buhari Calls For Effective Synergy Between Executive and Judiciary
- JUST IN: Nigerian Army promotes 136 officers to generals (SEE LIST)
- Nigeria to establish control programme to tackle Noma disease
- Last held in 2011, Nigeria to conduct assessment of its basic schools
- U.S. to contribute $45.5 million to rehabilitation efforts in North-east
- #BAAD2017: Banky W, Adesua Etomi wed in Court
- Anambra Poll: Replicate Your Successes in Rivers, Wike Urges INEC, Police
- Okorocha Congratulates Obiano, blames APC for Internal Wrangling
- AFREXIM Bank Introduces Factoring Trade Financing Initiative In Africa
- World Television Day: Obaseki salutes inventors, counts impact on knowledge industry
- Robbery: Police Declare Burna Boy Wanted
- Super Eagles: The road to Russia
- Nigeria floats US$3bn dual-tranche bond
- We’re celebrating Ironsi, Fajuyi to open new vista in Igbo-Yoruba relationship —Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndigbo
- Ekwueme: Buhari, Shagari, OBJ, Jonathan, IBB, others pay glowing tributes
- ‘No exams until Mugabe resigns’: Zimbabwe students in mass boycott